53 Brentwood Blog

Thursday, October 02, 2003

I have been working. Attempting to keep Fisher College from self-imploding.

"...and if you have any more problems I'm Jonathan, this is Mike and that is our department Gorilla," says Jonathan G. the second of the two Jonathans in the department of Information Services, he has been saying that to the students on a regular basis lately. Unfortunately we do not currently have a "Department Gorilla" (TM) we have sent in a purchase request but the burgher's office hasn't gotten back to us. We need one to distract the students and faculty from the mess that is the school's infrastructure.

So as you can see I am at least at home in this asylum, and serve an average of 11 hours within its walls.

Ann, I will be in New York this weekend but I will be at My sister Mary's engagement party on the Island. Thanks for the info packet, though, anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home