53 Brentwood Blog

Thursday, June 03, 2004

hum...

I don't know the word HITCH, so I have to check it on the dictionary...

so...

HITCH: to move with halts and jerks
hum... I can see Ann Marie and Tom moving with halts and jerks, especially when they were coming back from pubs, for example...

HITCH: to catch or fasten by
No, Ann Marie would never do this to Tom... I think.

HITCH: to connect (a vehicle or implement) with a source of motive power
No, this is impossible. Ann Marie would never hitch a rake to Tom.

HITCH: to attach (a source of motive power) to a vehicle or instrument
This is possible. I can see Ann Marie doing this to Tom. For example to hitch Tom to the car.


HITCH: to become entangled
That's more likely, actually. Especially when I think about all that noise coming from Ann Marie's room, everytime Tom was over the house.
I can see (though I don't want to picture it) Ann Marie and Tom entangled.


HITCH: to join in marriage
oh oh.... I'm afraid this is what Mike wanted to say...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home