53 Brentwood Blog

Saturday, November 06, 2004

George Bush: what a mooncalf!

Back from Italy, where I witnessed the outcome of the 2004 US Presidential Election. In 2000, Bush basically stole the Presidency, while this years the Americans robbed themselves of the Presidency, so, with all due respect for the American readers, I have to conclude that:

2000 US Presidential Elections: an idiot for President.
2004 US Presidential Elections: a President for idiots.


from Roget’s II, The New Thesaurus:
idiot: One deficient in judgment and good sense: ass, fool, imbecile, jackass, mooncalf, moron, nincompoop, ninny, nitwit, simple, simpleton, softhead, tomfool. Informal : dope, gander, goose. Slang : cretin, ding-dong, dip, goof, jerk, nerd, schmo, schmuck, turkey.

I've never heard anybody saying the word "mooncalf".
But I like it.
"What a mooncalf." or: "You mooncalf".

Why I don't like Bush? Because he is a crazy fanatic - as much as Osama. I mean, this guy is responsible for the death of as many as 30,000 (and probably more) people in Iraq, since the U.S.-led invasion. And these people had nothing to do with the deaths of September 11.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home