53 Brentwood Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Random Old Posts on this site:

Jeff:
.......and when they DO win the world series, I'll be 104 years old, in an elderly home, drooling and mumbling, completely senile, and I won't even know they've won it.- August, 2002.


Giulio:
and please send me a couple of Anna's burrito (Super Steak)... - April, 2003


Ann:
Don't pretend you forgot that motorcycle decoration job - that was a work of ART! I wish I had a picture to post on this blog. Especially the sign on the back that said "honk! I'm 35!". -April, 2004


Maiko:
This blogger is getting strange. - January, 2004


Mike:
I am all alone in Sarah's house in Seattle. Even Boris isn't here. - June, 2003


Mayumi:
Hello everyone. I hope you are doing well. - The one and only post, July, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home