53 Brentwood Blog

Monday, September 05, 2005

Ugh

All comments on G's last post were spam.

They have all been deleted. Except the one about the tarps, cause it is very odd. An odd spam is slightly amusing. Just slightly though.

Ok it's not amusing at all.

Let's see, I am tuckered out, have been working nonstop 12+ hour days since the last post on my site.

My bag was stolen out of my car on Thursday night. With it went 2 pairs of sunglasses, a USB card reader and the power chargers for my cell phone and iPod. My checkbook was in the bag too, but a kind lady at Fidelity found it in the Public Garden and mailed it back to me.

The good thing about the relentless hours at work is that I have not had time, until today, to sit down and catch up on all the depressing shit happening in New Orleans.

Go donate some money.

Or watch this footage of Messenger passing by the planet in August.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home