53 Brentwood Blog

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Everyone is making jokes about the Dick 'Head' Cheney accident. (David Letterman's Top 10 list was devoted to "Dick Cheney's excuses," which included that he "thought the guy was trying to go gay cowboy on me." )

On the other hand, what Cheney said about the accident doesn't make sense to me.

"The image of him falling is something I will never be able to get out of my mind," Cheney said. "I fired, and there's Harry falling. And it was, I'd have to say, one of the worst days of my life, at that moment."

I mean, you look at the spot you're shooting, so if you see the guy falling, you must have seen also the guy standing up, no? Unless you are shooting to a tree and the guy was hiding on the tree...

1 Comments:

  • It's the same idea as Iraq, except it was opposite - they claimed they SAW something (WMD), then when they fired their guns, there was nothing there.

    By Blogger Jeff, at 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home