53 Brentwood Blog

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Packages

Ann, just go to the RMV. But do it soon because there are deadlines for registration, 20 days before all primaries and elections. There are still roughly 60 days to register.

But you can only register to vote IF YOU ARE NOT VOTING FOR BUSH.

This is a Massachusetts Law. No, no, don't look it up, just believe me.

Official Massachusetts Election site.

And hopefully G got his Absentee Ballott.

In related news, I got my Kerry Kit in the mail today from MoveOn.org. A DVD and some facts about where Kerry and Bush disagree. (They cost $4, but mine was free, cause I'm down like that)

Oh, and I also got 3 packages from Italy with these pages of paper, bound in a gold foil like cover. The illustrations were neat. There are 15 of the things, I think that they may have mated and spawned while being shipped. They are pretty cute. I'm definitely going to keep some, but the rest are up for adoption.

1 Comments:

  • Some Quotes from that Tome:

    "This morning I got lost in the shower." - Jeff Copetas

    "Who keeps putting Mulder in the flowers anyway?" - Ann Marie Rakowski

    "TAKATA KATA TATAKA" - Maiko Yoda

    "[...] we all begin as strangers [...]" - Tom Waits

    By Blogger Michael, at 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home